- 2 Pheasants cutinto small fillets
- Seasoned flour:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. thyme leaf
- Rub Pheasant in seasoned flour.
- Panfry in hot butter until golden brown.
- Place Pheasant on greased sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with cranberry salsa and serve.
- 1 cup sun-dried cranberries
- 2 tbs. orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and diced.
- 3 tbs. fresh cilantro
- 2 tbs. pecanstoasted and chopped
- 1 tbs. grated lime zest
- 2 tbs. grated orange zest
- salt to taste
- Mix together in medium sauce pan, and WARM over low heat. Do not boil(approx. 10 to 15 minutes.)