- 1 venison tenderloin
- 12 red grapes
- Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1/3 cup beef stock
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Place 3 Tablespoons olive oil in pre heated sauté pan. Season venison loin with salt and pepper. Sear using high heat until golden brown on all sides.
- Reduce heat and add garlic clove, fresh herbs and grapes.
- Using a large soup spoon baste the infused olive in sauté pan over venison and place pan in a pre heated 400 degree oven. Cook until meat is 130 degrees internal temperature. Remove meat from pan and let rest.
- Return pan to medium heat. Remove garlic and herbs and deglaze pan with red wine and beef stock. Reduce until only a couple of ounces remain and should have a syrup like consistency. *optional – for a richer sauce you can whisk 1 Tablespoon cold butter into reduction
- Slice while still warm and drizzle sauce next to meat.
Recipe serves 2 people - Enjoy!!