- 1# wild turkey breast
- 8oz fresh asparagus
- ¼ pound fresh morels or ½ oz. dried morels reconstituted
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBS Butter - Cold
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice turkey breast into 2 ounce cutlets. Pound thin, season with salt and pepper. Dredge in all-purpose flour. Shake off any excess flour.
- Pre heat sauté pan to med. high. Place olive oil in pan and sear wild turkey cutlets to a golden brown on both sides.
- Toss sliced morel mushrooms in pan and sauté for approx. 1 minute. Deglaze pan with white wine and chicken stock. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer over medium heat until sauce has reduced by half. Whisk in butter and simmer for approximately 2 more minutes until thickened to a sauce like consistency. Check seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Garnish with steamed or grilled asparagus.
Serves 2-4 people