- 1 # ground venison
- 4oz Blaser’s Cranberry Muenster
- 4 each Hamburger buns
- 4oz Lingonberry or cranberry chutney
- 4oz Horseradish sauce
- *Seasoned burger spice rub
*Burger Spice Rub
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2Tbs sea salt
- 2Tbs paprika
- 2Tbs ground black pepper
- 1Tbs onion powder
- 1Tbs garlic powder
- 1Tbs toasted fennel seed
- 11/2 tsp ground cumin
- 11/2 tsp dried sage
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper (or to taste)
- 1 pinch ancho chili powder (or to taste)
- Patty ground venison into 4oz portions. Season generously with burger spice rub and place on grill. Once grill marks are present flip and sear other side of burger.
- Spread chutney on top of burger and top with a slice of cranberry Gouda. Continue to cook until cheese is melted and or meat is desired temperature. I do not recommend overcooking venison.
- Toast bun and spread horseradish sauce on bottom of bun. Place burger on bun. Enjoy!!