Sunday was an exciting day. Dr. Ponder at the Raptor Center gave Harmon his check-up and found him in much better condition than expected. Several quick phone calls and we were back on our way to return Harmon to his nest. It wasn't a simple task, but we were able to safely returned him back to his perch, 75 feet in the air. Now its a waiting game to see if the parents return. We'll continue to give updates on the process and procedures that will transpire if they do not. Stay connected to this blog and our facebook page for further updates.