- Glass Baking Dish
- White Wine
- Fresh Squeezed lemon juice from 1 whole lemon
- 4 to 6 pieces of Halibut Filet (pending on size of filet) - **no skin**
- 4 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese (or more if you prefer)
- 2 cups of cubed dried Sour Dough Bread
- 1/4cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Parsley
- Pour White Wine & fresh squeezed Lemon juice in bottom glass baking pan to cover entire bottom of baking dish.
- Place Halibut Fillets in pan. Sprinkle with White or black Pepper.
- Mix Dijon Mustard and Mayonnaise together. Spread on top of fish.
- Put bread cubes, parsley, parmesan, and olive oil in blender of food processor and make fine bread crumbs.
- Pack bread crumb mixure about 1/4inch thick on top of fish. Bake at 350 degrees for about30 to 40 minutes. Serve hot from oven. Crust should be golden brown.