- 8oz venison loin or leg, cubed into ¾” pieces
- 1ea onion, vidallia ¾” pieces
- 2ea bell peppers ¾” pieces
- 1T juniper berry, whole
- 2ea rosemary sprigs
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2T chopped fresh garlic
- 6oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2oz Harissa sauce (I like Trader Joes brand or make your own!)
- 1oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1T fresh chopped mint
- 1t kosher salt
- Cut all the venison, onions and peppers up into ¾” pieces. Keep the venison separate as this will marinate for 2hours up to 24hours.
- Make the marinade by adding all the ingredients into a plastic ziplock bag and shake well. Add the venison and marinate, preferably overnight.
- Mix the ingredients for the yogurt sauce together and chill. This can be done 48 hours in advance to allow the sauce to mellow.
- Preheat Grill, preferably charcoal hardwood! Skewer the venison on pre-soaked skewers with the onion and peppers. Season Kebob’s with salt and pepper. Grill on each side until meat is a nice juicy medium.